House of the Dead House of the Dead

It didn't work last time.

Nice work. Your animation style reminds me of Odd Todd.

One thing that bugged me though: During the scene with the shotgun and the rollaway bed, you need to add something like ceiling lights that will move to make it look like the characters are actually chasing one another. That scene really bugged me.

Aside from that, solid job.

3 lil' Pigs: Home Defense 3 lil' Pigs: Home Defense

Fun, but way too easy

Everything is way too cheap.

Also, you can win just by strategically placing 3 of the cheapest guns by each enemy entry port and max upgrading.

You should make guns more expensive or bad guys tougher to kill.

Fun game!

Lastman Lastman

This is excellent

A huge pain in the butt challenge. Anybody who actually gets the beetle medal has earned every point.

Nice work making this the most frustrating game on Newgrounds.
(But also the most satisfying to beat)

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Cool game, but needs some improvements

It's way too easy. You should make it have less platforms. That way, you can't beat it in five minutes only using radar and rocket upgrades.

Also, someone said this already, but at one point its impossible for the hedgehog to hit the ground. This could be solved by making platforms fewer in number.

Aside from that, this is excellent.

Dark Shiver Dark Shiver

Alright

I could see this in the background of some haunted house/abandoned factory with zombie monsters stalking you game.

However, it doesn't loop very well and its kind of boring (repetitive without a lot going on). I know that Newgrounds clips the ends of songs sometime, but this isn't even close for setting up a good loop. Fix that, and the score will go up.

kooness responds:

I accidentally made it a loop and l meant to make it a song. But yeah, i was using it for a haunted theme.

*{Sonic Heroes - Frog Forest}* *{Sonic Heroes - Frog Forest}*

This is really cool

Nice work.

VGSongbird responds:

HOT Fiery Anger HOT Fiery Anger

Sick song

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVThe "weird clicking" starts around 0:50 for me too. I can hear it on my computer speaks and in my headphones.

Fix that and the song's $$$.